Duties, Customs, VATPlease be aware that all international orders, no matter which shipping option is used, may be subject to additional duties, import taxes, or brokerage or customs fees upon delivery. These fees are calculated by customs officials, and are difficult to estimate prior to shipment. While we take steps to minimize or eliminate the cost of importing for our customers, we cannot provide inaccurate information to customs officials. Please also be aware that delays in customs are becoming increasingly common. Packages may take longer to get to international destinations, and unfortunately, we cannot control or prevent this type of delay.
Order Delayed Reasons
- Severe weather and acts of god can delay an order from any carrier. This can include snow storms, tornados, twisters, severe rain warnings, severe cold or other unforeseen events which prevent carrier from making the delivery according to the guaranteed times. The Uniseal Warehouse is not responsible for delivery under these type of circumstances.
- “Bill To” and “Ship to” addresses are not the same. **We will verify every order for your protection.
- Order is pending a credit approval and fraud verification.
- A product is currently out of stock.
- An order is shipped to a special location that is out of the norm.
- Once you place your order by clicking on the "SUBMIT MY ORDER" button, you will see the order confirmation page and an e-mail containing your Uniseal Warehouse order number will be sent to you. If you do not receive the confirmation email, contact us directly or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When your order is ready to be shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation e-mail. The majority of our orders are shipped within 1-2 business days after the order has been placed. The e-mail will contain shipment details. To track an order on The Uniseal Warehouse, visit the My Account area. You will need to sign in to access your account information.